Order 3 Bottles of Probiotics and 3 Bottles of Bitters and we'll email you the Naked Challenge Program ($129) for FREE
***Special Deal! Now buy 5 Bottles and Get One Bottle FREE!!!! Savings of $49.00!***
Diana Stobo's Probiotic and Prebiotic Formula is a combination of soil-based organisms (SBO probiotics), humic/fulvic earth, and several prebiotics from whole earthen resources (herbs and clays).
Healthy gut bacteria are vital to a healthy body and a healthy mind. These probiotics increase the body's immunity, help prevent diseases by nourishing enzymes and decrease symptoms of gluten sensitivity.
Processed foods and low-fiber diets allow the pathogenic bacteria to overwhelm the good guys and diminish colon function. It's important to add these probiotics even if you drop the standard American diet (SAD).
A. What is a probiotic?
1. Probiotics are microorganisms that provide health benefits to the host. Lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria are the most common types of microbes used as probiotics. Certain yeasts and bacilli are also recognized as probiotics.
B. What is a prebiotic?
1. A prebiotic is a selectively fermented ingredient or non-digestible food ingredient that stimulates the growth or activity of bacteria in the digestive system, which is beneficial to the health of the body.
2. Prebiotics help cultivate and multiply probiotics in both the soil and in the human intestines.
C. What are the best probiotic-prebiotic resources?
1. Soil-based organisms from well composted humus matter
2. Humic earth
3. Cultured foods (raw-milk whey, sauerkraut, kefirs, etc.).
4. Diana Stobo's New Probiotic Formula
Ingredients: Humic & Fulvic Earth with SBOs and the following prebiotics: AquiTerra Clay, Nettle Leaf, Ancient Plant Minerals, Trifala (Amalaki, Bibitaki, Haritaki), Chickory, Yacon, Parsley Root, Spirulina, Moringa, Yucca Shidigera, Ormalite
Return policy: If you follow the recommended uses and tips for best results stated above and the Probiotics don't work for you, you may return any completely sealed, unopened bottles for a refund (shipping charges are not refunded) within 30 days of purchase. Once the seals have been broken, a bottle cannot be returned.
Somehow this product is the perfect companion to the bitters. My system is very sensitive. I don't know how you do it, but I can feel the difference in this compared to other commercial ones and others in alternative markets. It will be a regular staple in my cabinet. Victoria on 5th Jun 2016